Philosophy: Decoration through Innovation
Architecture and sculpture are my passion – cultivated in the museums of New York City and inspired by the forms of Nature found in Biophilic design.
As a traveler and adventurer, I encourage expressing your innate feelings to expand our horizons. Old-school, freehand drawing – essentially doodling, at times with a sense of humor – empowers originality.
Cabinets are more than mere boxes in becoming 3-dimensional art as varied shapes instill genuine human emotion. Considered the standard of beauty, the tenets of the 62% Golden Rectangle and Fibonacci numbers assure your project will have the same attention to detail as masterpieces of art and architecture.
Proudly, my portfolio promotes Traditional without clichés; unique Modern neither stiff nor repetitive; Furniture that are one-of-a-kind.
- 1974 Pratt Institute, BFA, Interior/Environmental Design
- 1976-1981 Travelled to 62 countries: Europe, Middle East, Southeast Asia, Africa
- 1983 Began kitchen career
- 1988 NKBA Certified Kitchen Designer (CKD)
- 1999 Established Rosenhaus Design Group, Inc.
- 1999 NKBA Manhattan Chapter founding member
- 1989-2006 design contest finalist
- 2004-2006 NKBA Student Design Contest judge
- 2001-2015 Seminars: Geometry in Nature: The DNA of Design
- 2009 NKBA Program of the Year Award
- 2020 ‘Kitchen & Bath Business’ article : “Designing for a Small Kitchen”
Founder & Chief Executive Officer
Lectures: Geometry in Nature: The DNA of Design
- 2001 NKBA KBIS National Conference, Orlando
- GE Monogram, New York
- NKBA Manhattan Chapter
- NKBA Central New York Chapter
- The Westye Group, Roslyn, NY
- Hafele USA, New York
- Hafele USA, Chicago
- NKBA Northern Michigan Chapter
- NKBA Maine Chapter
- NKBA Atlanta Chapter
- Design Expo, King of Prussia, Pa.
- NKBA Susquehanna Valley Chapter, NKBA 2009 ‘Program of the Year’ award